I have been thinking about having a sunroom put in here at the house. I know Danny Meade and his bunch do good work. Anybody know any other contractors who I should consider.
I have been thinking about having a sunroom put in here at the house. I know Danny Meade and his bunch do good work. Anybody know any other contractors who I should consider.
I could use a sunroom, really I could. I have been thinking of turning my back deck into one. Could you please let me know where Danny and his crew are building one. I would love to look at it and see what kind of work they do.
If you really want to see the type of work being done by Danny Meade and his underlings, take a trip over to Dungannon and go by J.S. house. You can see for yourself what kind of work they do . . . that is if they are back from their deep-sea fishing trip.
Is it me or did you just answer your own question [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
Or, did you forget to log out and change your sign in name back to Rickimo Titan to answer that question to try and drum up some business for yourself or someone in your family because it makes no sense to me that you would ask what kind of work someone does and then you reply back and answer that question like you have seen all kinds of work completed by this guy. WTF is going on, now I am confused. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]
Could it be that the same person is using two different screen names and messed up by not logging out and changing it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I think blueblood and Rikamo Titan are the same.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Me too. Why else would you answer your own question.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Mark Dockery is the greatest athlete on this planet.
Trust me, I am not the same person as Rickmo Titan or whatever his name is and I did not answer my own question. Go back and read all the posts and even if you are confused, you will be able to figure it out. Just wanted to know if Danny Meade and the guys who work under him are doing some moonlighting for a very important person (or so he thinks) in the Scott County School system, the kind of work that has absolutely nothing to do with any of the schools.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think blueblood and Rikamo Titan are the same. </div></div> <span style="color: #CC0000"> </span>
SOMEONE JUST GOT BUSTED!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
This all explains why Rackimo Titan is always making Mark look stupid by acting like he likes him so much, cause Rackimo Titan is really BLUEBLOOD meaning he isn't a Titan at all,,,, I magine that, thats why he never answers PM's from people who are from Nicklesville begging him to shut up!!!
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks